Friday, December 12, 2008

WTF........
WHY MY LIFE SUCK TO THE MAXXXXXXXX...
AFTER I OFF MY ENGINE.. EVERYTHING DONT SEEM TO GO ACCORDING TO PLAN...
NOT ONE BIT..
FALLING FOR THE WRONG ONE.. GETTING HURT LIKE A DICK HEAD..

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>> I JUST CANT BE YOUR FRIEND <<

Waitin..
I’ll wait, any time or place..
depending on your feelings..
i have no doubts..
this is love..
i'm guessing that you've always wanted to make it clear..
i'm disappointed in myself..
from heaven, i drop down into the abyss..
i'm so helpless..
i'm willing to change..
what can i do ?
to start afresh from the beginnning..
just give me a chance..
There is no way that I can just be an ordinary friend..
My feelings are so deep..
How can you tell me to just let go?
But you say to me that you only want to be my friend..
In your heart I am only a friend and not a lover..
I appreciate you telling me how you feel..
But the love that I feel for you, I cannot take back..
so I can’t just be your friend..
I’m not just going to be an ordinary friend..

No comments: