Monday, December 8, 2008

Best Poem Ever Written.. For my New Life..

This life.. Has been ok.. A lot of ups.. And more Downs..
i've met this girl on Naomi's Bday..
I dont know is she the right one..
or..
Am i the right one for her..
Though she attracts me a lot.. but still.. haiz..
This Poem is dedicated to her..

Titled - How I Feel..
You have no idea how i feel..
But i know my feelings are for real..
I've watched you from far..
I've even prayed on every star..
That one day.. You'll feel the same..
Your heart and soul i will proclaim..
I've tried to tell you but words fail..
My heart skips a beat and my skin turns pale..
What if you reject my every advance?
What if you don't give romance a chance?
But soon.. I'll be ready to lose pride..
For i know I'll regret if I've not tried..
So do tell me if we could be..
For it would mean every single thing to me..

Truly Your's.. Jay

No comments: