Saturday, December 20, 2008

THe Un-sent Poem

Sometimes I think it's just a crush,
that it is ok if its not me whom u like,
so once in a while i give myself a punch,
to tell me myself stop dreaming for you are my life..

You are my sunshine that never rains
I am whom you own and reign
like a sheep that can be either loved nor slaugthered
so please never let your feelings for me be faded..

I really miss you badly,
so i try to forget you
but i know , I'll live my life sadly
knowing that all i Love .. is You..

I tell myself to be patient, to give you time
But always get impatient waiting for you msg or call
each and everyday i wait for you're sign
to tell me its time for you to be mine...

So i try to close my eyes to get distracted
but all I see is you, whom i always wanted
I promise with my life I wont take you for granted
so please tell me if I'm ever.. Wanted..

From. H

No comments: