Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Why Life ?

Why does it feel like the world is ending
why does it feel like my dreams are fading
why when hope is near it just shatters
why when i want something, it just never happens

why when we all cry, tears roll down our eyes
why when we are happy, time just flies by
why when i need something, it just goes dissapearing
why when i need someone, they just go missing

why is that in life nothing seems right
yet the weaknesses we dont see by sight
why is that when everything seems so perfect
yet the truth it is a just all an act

For to me, life itself is just not worth it
for my soul in this present life just dont fit
For i fail to see pass the dark to the light
for i fail to see from wrong to right

I'm a failure both in love and in life
so everytime i reach the peak i take a sigh
I'm just very fortunate to be this lucky
so i treasure everytime i felt happy

So now i say goodbye to the world
as i leave not even saying a word
to all the people whom fucked up my life
this is the end , in which u all like..

XoXo

No comments: