Thursday, August 6, 2009

I wish I wrote this love note
with my own blood
so you know it came straight from my heart.'

Sometimes if you love someone so much,
it will actually hurt more.
Every minute spent with her
comes with an hour of missing her.
Just when you thought
everything would be perfect,
everything falls apart..

When you put that ring on my neck,
you put a chain of death around my heart.

Ive found the Best Organ
The heart is the only broken instrument that works..

I was born
when you kissed me.
I died
when you left me.
I lived a few weeks
while you loved me.


Should I SMILE
because you?re my friend
or CRY because that is all we will ever be?
A million WORDS would not bring you back,
I know because I've TRIED.
Neither would a million TEARS,
I know because I've CRIED.

How can you be FRIENDS with SOMEONE
if EVERYTIME you LOOK at them
it makes you WANT them even MORE?
If anyone accused me of being heartless,
it?s only because you have it.

The hardest thing in life is
to watch the person you love,
love someone else.

I miss the way you laughed,
I miss the way we talked,
I miss the times we had,
I miss the love we shared,
but most of all
I miss the way you cared.

I think the nightmares in my sleep are terrifying,
and then I wake up,
and the real nightmare begins.

When you dream with a broken heart..
Waking up is the hardest part..

On nights like this, I held her in my arms.
I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.

What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her.
The night is full of stars and she is not with me.

Although this may be the last pain she causes me,
and this may be the last poem I write for her.

No comments: