Friday, August 15, 2008

The Sweetest thing..

These two things really talk about the love life that has passed.. please. Enjoy..

The Song..

PAST
You’re in my arms

And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive
A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid my goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close
So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far... we are... so close

NOW
How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
So close
So close
And still so far..

THINKING BACK.. AND NOW..
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know Im already.. HURT down To the Core

I always swore to you i'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may of failed
But I have loved you from the start

But hold your breathe..
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again

Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find

My Heart's Message..

This is not what I intended..
I really wanted you to be a part of me..
But I know that i've been a loser..
I've Never thought I'd Live Without you here..
I just know I LOVE YOU..
Nothing can change that..
Time seems too weak to Erase this feelings..
Never have I thought I'd miss you as much as i do NOW..

LASTLY..
For now..
I Miss You,
More and More..
Each day..
More Than Yesterday..
Less Than Tomorrow..

~ Jay..

No comments: