Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What I am to You.

I dont want to give you anything
I dont even know what can i give you
What do you want..
What do you really want from me ?
I don’t have the courage to think of you
you don’t have the heart to meet with me
so where can I go?
Even if I appear,
You would probably not be free anyway,
Besides, I might even result to you losing face
You were my Treasure,
I am your Garbage,
Even if I went missing, you would probably won't even notice
These tears are counted a blessing,
that I could tear for you,
But what I didn't understand
Why did you even stop to listen to me barking.
If I don't go now,
I might have this life,
But will not be able to enjoy it,
I am probably not close enough to make an impact,
My tears might not even mean anything,
I don't even have the guts to cry to you myself.
Now, I don't mind loneliness,
At least it is much easier than being in love with you.
So take my leaving as a blessing I give to you.

No comments: