Monday, February 2, 2009

My heart's Content..

Love cant be found through looks
Like the romance you read in books;
No matter how far away we are
Baby we have to try really hard;
I will keep holding on tight
For it seems to be my only right;
We should stay together... Forever
Will I break your heart... Never;
Sweetheart we will be together
No matter how bad we show our anger;
You got me trippin' over you
Every time you say "I love you"
I love you with all my heart because Your My Everything...

Our Conversation For Yesterday..
After Thinking long.. long.. long...
I've come to realise..
Sometimes baby..
We should try..
It might not be as good as expected..
It might not be as good as stories..
But it would be as good as fairy tales..
Its Possible..
For...
" Once in a while,
in the middle of an ordinary life,
love gives us a fairy tale "

No comments: